Funny Whatsapp Status :


Here are the Funny Whatsapp Status.You can checkout Funny Whatsapp Status below.Hope you will like these Funny Whatsapp Status.Currently, I am sharing two Whatsapp Status but later on I will add more Statuses.


  • My GF will look beautiful in Adhaar Card


  • My Study Period = 20 Minutes , Rest Time = 2 Hours.
  • Always respects your self!

  • Save Water, Drink Wine!!
  • Marriage is the cause of divorce.!


  • All the Rules are made.. to be break.




  • Drunk people run on Red Light..., Normal people wait for them to turn green.!


  • People that Change Love status after 30 Sec... GF is the Reason...


  • No I didn't trip ...The floor looked like ...it needed a hug!.




  • Man ask a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that girl... , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"!


  • !Brain is Work More When You can use.....




  • Brain is Intelligent !Why not have Everyone...




  • Alcohol will give different, type of power!..




  • 70% boy Have GF ,other Have Brain!




  • #3 Mistake done by everyone ..Whatsapp,Facebook & GF!




  • I don't drink alcohol! but Feel Awesome..




  • High Power Come ,with High voltage Current!




  • If your are still hate me!then No Problem!..




  • Brain is the best worker,When you can use it...

No comments:

Post a Comment